Our Complete Care Package
We get it! Buying a pair of great fabric shears is an investment and we want to provide the best customer service and after-sales experience. That's why we offer our customers a complete care package for our scissors.
10 Year Warranty
- All of our scissors are handcrafted, handpicked, and hand-finished before undergoing a rigorous quality check. Only then is it shipped to you. Unfortunately, we are only human and mistakes can happen. This is why our 10 year warranty covers all manufacturing defaults such as broken blades and broken handles. This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from regular wear and tear, improper handing and storage, exposure to excessive moisture/oxidation, intentional damage, and misuse.
- To submit a claim, please include a clear picture of the defect on the scissors, and the associated receipt or original box. Please email the pictures to email@example.com. This will allow us to assess the damage, quicken the warranty process, and, most importantly, help us prevent future manufacturing defects. Please note that shipping fees may apply.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process and the nature of our hand-finished scissors, some scissors may have superficial scratches that do not diminish the overall quality of the scissors, but may not be as aesthetically pleasing. Please note that softer metals such as high carbon steel are more prone to scratches. These scratches are a known feature that is not covered under our warranty. This is what we consider normal wear during our manufacturing process.
If you would like to file a claim for your warranty, please contact us below.
We offer sharpening services for all of our scissors (excluding snips)!
- Depending on what kind of fabric you are cutting, the frequency you are using them, or the craft you are using them for, our scissors will not dull quickly when performing simple sewing tasks or are used for only one kind of fabric (i.e. natural or synthetic fabrics or paper). If the time ever comes when you do find that your scissors are starting to become dull, you can send them to us to get them back to tip-top shape!
- When you send us your scissors, we will adjust the button and apply an anti-rust oil to the surface. Please note that it is not possible to restore the appearance of the scissors during this process; while being sharpened, the appearance of the blades may change.
- The turnaround time for sharpening is 1- 3 weeks plus shipping time.
- To purchase or review our sharpening service, please click here.
Please note that customers will be responsible for any shipping costs when shipping the scissors to us.